Configura Comfort Large
Configura Comfort is a revolutionary new chair with unparalleled adaptability and custom options all in one chair!
The chairs are designed to provide comfortable seating to users with mild to moderate postural requirements, to help reduce the formation of pressure ulcers and help to stand or sit users with limited mobility. The higher position of the leg rest when raised is ideal for assisting with swelling and circulation issues in the legs.
The chair offers great adjustability, in 3 different sizes, to ensure the chairs fits the user perfectly.
In addition there are 3 integrated options for the lift function:
- Standard rise lift with 23⁰of tilt
- Medium rise lift with 14⁰of tilt
- Flat (or Vertical) rise with 2⁰of tilt and 10” (260mm) of rise (this function is not available on the small model)
Configura Comfort is appropriate for:
- Users at risk of pressure damage
- Users with current pressure damage (subject to professional assessment)
- Ambulant, semi-ambulant and non-ambulant users
- Accommodation and encouragement of good posture
- Users with Neurological conditions
- Users with a kyphosis
- Users with oedematous legs and/or fluid build-up
- The flat or vertical rise function is particularly suited to users with Muscular Dystrophy who need to lock knees before transferring
It is not appropriate for:
- Demanding postural requirements
- Users with fixtures and contractures
- Users with a limited extension at the knees
- Users who need to be transported from room to room
- Bariatric users